In the ancient tower of Mysteria, wizards ruled the world of Labyronia. The first leader of the Order, Zemocon, had pioneered gaining divine powers. According to old prophecies, one day four gods would reign equally, governing the four elements.
Something in Labyronia was however changing. It was first noticed by the Council of the highest ranking wizards. A strange malice was spreading in the world, and rumors of war emerged. The wizards felt powerless, deciding to hold a meeting to address the situation.
And so, the wizards gathered in the great Assembly Hall. Red robed mages of fire, blue robed mages of water, brown and green-garbed earth mages and air mages in purple cloaks stepped into the hall each one in their turn, to face the Head of the Council, Dinyon. Suddenly, something unforeseen happened.
An assassin shot an arrow, and it pierced Dinyon. "I'm... bleeding", the great wizard muttered. Before the members of the Council were able to react, Dinyon suddenly vanished in a bright flash of light.
The assassin attempted to flee, but one of the wizards struck him down with a fireball. It appeared that the offender was not a wizard, but a normal human. Someone had hired him and brought him into the tower.
The red robed wizard grabbed the assassin, asking: "Who hired you?!" Drawing his last breath, the murderer whispered a name: Windir. Perplexed, the young air mage Windir tried to defend himself against this false accusation, but to no avail.
In the Assembly Hall, three of the most powerful wizards from each element were present at the time of the assassination. Who is the real perpetrator?
- The origin story to Labyronia Saga.
- Immerse yourself in the unprecedented gameplay: discover clues and information to unveil the secrets of the Wizard's Council.
- Nonlinear progression with mysterious puzzles and riddles: Your best weapon is your intelligence.
- Unusually dense world, with a great amount of things to do in every area.
- Learn the magical language of the mages, and figure out a way to the outer world to complete the quest.
- 12 suspects and two possible endings depending on your conclusion: Who killed Dinyon?