An ancient, malevolent force stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and it’s up to YOU to stop it! Eon Altar combines nail-biting action and turn-based tactical combat with an epic story of friendship, destiny and betrayal.
So far so good, right? But wait, there's more!
In Eon Altar, we’ve captured the experience of a role-playing tabletop game and blended it into a video game. How did we pull that off? Well, the magic is in your own pocket.
In Eon Altar, each player uses their smartphone as a private screen to see their motivations, thoughts and innermost secrets. Your mobile device also offers you lines of dialogues to read out loud—hopefully in your own eccentric performance you've developed for your character.
Your actions. Your game. Your way. You play your character the way you want it. Succeed together, or die alone.
Eon Altar is a groundbreaking local co-op RPG for 1-4 players.
- Each player controls the action on the monitor from their smartphone or tablet with context sensitive information. Not only do you control and upgrade your character using the controller App, you receive secret thoughts, quests and dialogue during the campaign mode.
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends, or use it against them as you make impactful choices and forge your own destiny.
- Play one of five different characters, each with their own back story, decisions, quests and powers. Explore the dungeons below Tarnum in real time and fight in team-turn-based-tactical combat.
- Take your turns in any order for maximum tactical ownage, or even simultaneously for super speedy fights. Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players.
- NPCs are fully voice activated, but you voice your own character! Make decisions about how much you want to give away to the rest of your party, and how much you keep close to your chest.
- Explore a deep, compelling and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world in real time, and fight in team-turn-based tactical combat.
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat in the Combat Arena as you are challenged by endless waves of enemies.
Source: The Game Website.