An accessable, fast paced platformer with one small change, your character can't run! Play as a tiny robot named Blitz, and escape the factory where it seems everything is trying to break you.
The gameplay is as simple as it is satisfying. Blitz can only jump, and perform an air dash in one of 4 directions. Upon colliding with an object that doesn't break you, you are free to dash again. Use this to navigate the challenges ahead and reach the portal at the end of the stage.
Features in the final version:
- Simple, accessible PC controls. Both keyboard and gamepad are supported, and the entire game can be played one handed.
- Simple touch controls. Tap and swipe gestures are all you need to play on mobile.
- 101 levels with tough, but fair difficulty.
- Over 20 heads to collect, some with more interesting changes than others.
- Secret warp zones to find and conquer.
- A wicked chiptune soundtrack by Fat Bard
Source: The Developer Website.