Party fighting game, available now on Steam Early Access, and coming later to Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Brawlout mixes the precision of violent fighters, with a gorgeous animated style.
Brawlout does away with shields and blocking, focusing heavily on the aggressive, fast-paced combat which has made platform fighters so fun to both play and watch
Action is kept fast and fluid
Advanced techniques like air dodging, wavedashes, directional influence on stun, ledge grabs or Rage Bursts.
Vastly different combat styles
Each character is designed around a unique fighting style, to make each fight more strategic: grapple opponents, freeze them, dive kick their face, bomb them with projectiles or smash them with long range whips.
Powerful special attacks consume your Rage Meter. When filled up, your character gets much tougher.
- A robust Ranked match system, complete with regional leaderboards
- 1v1 casual matches for low-stress competition
- 2-4 player private lobbies where players can practice or mess about to their heart’s content
- The Brawlout Network where players can check their fight stats, match history and replays
- Brawlout TV which allows for live spectating and watching of specific player replays
- Weekly competitive tournaments for those looking to prove their Brawlout skills
Source: The Game Website.