UNRELEASED GAME – UNAVAILABLE
This game has officially been announced by the publisher or developer, but has not yet been released and made available for purchase. Therefore some of the information above may change in the future. Until this game is released, please do not submit images for it, nor add new releases. Press Kits are an exception and a maximum of six can be added.
About the game
A good tavern is the heart and soul of a community - a place for drama and intrigue, shoddy deals and outrageous meals. A place for peasants to relax, travellers to rest and heroes to plan their next daring adventure. But what of the unsung heroes of it all - the tavern keepers?
In Tavern Keeper you manage a tavern, building, bartering, cooking and cleaning your way to success in a humorous fantasy world. Starting out with a shell of a tavern in the backwaters of the kingdom, you build rooms, place items, stock the larder and hire staff to satisfy the demands of the oddball locals and misfit heroes that stumble through your door. Run your business well and you’ll progress to larger taverns with more demanding patrons where you’ll need to expand your offerings to include new meals, drinks, rooms and services.
- Build and run your own unique fantasy tavern.
- Hire, organize and manage your staff and keep them cheerful and efficient.
- Serve a wide variety of eccentric characters, from human peasants to orc nobility.
- Balance merchant supply, patron demand and larder stocks with a truly medieval storage system.
- Keep patrons satisfied with food, drink, services and entertainment as you build your reputation.
- Expand your kitchen to craft ever more exotic dishes.
- Optimize production workflows to stay a step ahead of the growing crowds.
- Plan carefully, spend your money wisely and keep an eye out for chaotic events that could drive you out of business.
Source: The Game Website.