UNRELEASED GAME – AVAILABLE
This game is still in active development and available to the public for purchase in it's unfinished state, either in Early-Alpha or Beta (or any status in between).
Parkasaurus challenges the player to plan, design, and construct exhibits that maximize both their Dinos happiness and the park guests’ willingness to spend money! Starting with only a dream and an abandoned park the player will discover new technologies, new attractions, and a special bond with all their Dinos, all captured in stunningly beautiful modernised 3D flat design graphics. In Parkasaurus failure is a real possibility and money management is an absolute necessity.
The idea for Parkasaurus originated from one of the WashBear wives, who had made a binder of dinosaur management ideas (made out of actual colored construction paper!). From there, the Parkasaurus prototye was created. This prototype continued from a long history of prototypes from WashBear - except this one seemed good enough to share with the world. Made by only two developers in their spare time, they use Unity, duct tape and glue. Only recently have major updates in the Unity engine allowed this game to be possible. Parkasaurus is crafted with heart, stress, and puppies on our laps.
- Exhibit Design: Each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere - the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all make a difference
- Park Creation and Management: Wisely spend resources to build the ultimate Dino Park and turn a profit to ensure future stability
- Guest Monetization: By reading reviews and observing your guests, fine tune your parks flow and arrangement to maximize happiness
- Employee Management: Level up rookie hires or bring on established veterans to help run your park smoothly
- Time Travel for Dino Eggs: Go back in time to retrieve the hottest (and oldest) Dino Eggs
- Chaotic Dino Escapes: Handle with care your Dino rampages by switching into first person view
- Year Round Challenges: Manage unexpected weather disasters and the expected demands of each season
Source: The Game Website.