UNRELEASED GAME – AVAILABLE
This game is still in active development and available to the public for purchase in it's unfinished state, either in Early-Alpha or Beta (or any status in between).
Open world multiplayer sandbox game. Explore the procedural world, discover resources and artifacts, build outposts, research technologies -- all together with your friends.
The development on Project 5: Sightseer started a year after releasing Windward in May 2015. While not a sequel by any means, Sightseer's aim was to improve everything about its predecessor and offer a deeper sandbox experience. The game's first prototype took place in space around the planet that the actual game now takes place on, but the goal of getting back into space and onto the surface of other planets is still very much one of the long-term goals of the game.
- Huge procedurally generated worlds with no boundaries or loading screens.
- Full multiplayer support as the game is designed for a co-operative experience.
- Over 30 unique biomes to visit and explore, each with their own look, feel and ambiance.
- Build complex outposts from hundreds of different pieces and set up basic automation via sensors.
- Drive, sail or fly, then customize vehicles with a variety of parts from external storage to weapons.
- Game's mechanics are based in real-world science: from resource abundance to chemical formulas.
- Create your own worlds or play online with others in a fully persistent environment.
- Limited resources: everything taken from the world is gone from it.
- Creative Mode option for those that want to build freely without constraints.
- Extensive tech tree progressing from basic electronics to theoretical physics.
- Rich real-time combat system with various weapons from lasers to missiles.
- Full modding support: write C# scripts and the game will compile them for you.
Source: The Publisher Website.