Become a feudal lord and develop your settlement, turning it from a small village into a huge castle. Defend yourself from the outlaws, controlling your peasants or taking up arms.
Starting the game with a couple of peasants and thin resource endowment, you can develop your settlement into a full-fledged city. You can engage on construction, resources processing, farming, equipment production and science development - by giving orders to your subjects or doing work by your own. Greedy robbers will regularly raid your settlement, forcing you to raise a militia and fight back.
• Peasant management: Each peasant can be appionted to one of eight professions and will do the tasks and orders corresponding to it. You don't need to monitor every resident. However, if you think that an ordinary peasant is not good in tactics after the first three grades of education you can give orders to squads or individual soldiers directly during the battles.
• Development: start your way from the stone and wood processing and improve your technology, opening new buildings, types of weapons and armour. Your character and peasants can also evolve, improving their characteristics during the work.
• Settlers: To make your village attractive to new settlers, you need to take care of your residents' comfort. You should provide cozy dwellings and delicious food to your peasants.
• Battles: Robbers will regularly raid your settlement. You can stand at the head of the militia or stay away from the battle, leaving all work to your subjects.
• Agriculture: gathering and hunting solve the problem of hunger only in the initial stages. For a developed settlement, it is necessary to cultivate various plant species and domesticate wild animals.