Become Phryne Fisher, the independent, feminist super-sleuth. Players will guide the heroine on a modish dance of adventure, murderous mayhem and mystery around the world.
Armed with her golden gun and with her companion, Dot Williams, in tow, the pair chase the trail of the insidious Murdoch Foyle. Foyle has escaped the gallows once again, with Phryne on his trail. Can Miss Fisher and Dot decipher his clues and stay on his trail? Or will they be tricked into pursuing a false lead, causing the trail to run cold?
- Interactive adventure story set in 1920s Melbourne, based on hit show, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
- Beautiful character and background illustrations bring the Miss Fisher world to life
- Uncover clues, interrogate suspects and solve a key murder
- Choose where to investigate and how to talk to people
- Search environments for hidden clues that could be important
- Find costume pieces and unlock new outfits for Phryne to wear
- Featuring music from the TV show, composed by Greg J Walker
- Includes iMessage stickers in iOS version
A- ustralian Game Developer Awards 2017 winner!
Source: The Game Website.