Depraved is a city builder game with survival aspects, settled in the Wild West. Build towns and establish important outposts to supply your residents with food and other raw materials. Resist the seasons, dangerous animals and bandits and conquer the Wild West.
- City builder. Depraved is a city builder survival game. Build cities and outposts and provide your population with resources from your production buildings
- Procedural worlds. In Depraved you’ll never get bored.Because of the procedural world system every round becomes a brand new adventure.
- Survival aspects. Every resident in Depraved has needs. There are some basic needs like hunger and thirst or firewood for the cold nights. We have three population types: pioneers, settlers and citizens. Every type has different needs.
-Production chains. Some resources need to be processed further, e.g. wooden logs into wooden planks. Depraved offers a variety of challenging production chains.
- Weather and seasons system. The weather and seasons can affect your population. If it starts to rain your population can catch the flu. During the summer droughts your harvest could be destroyed. In the winter your population could die from frostbite. It is important to have enough resources to pass those challenges.
- Dangerous environment. There are many ways to die in the West. Your population can die from hunger, thirst, diseases, wild animals, a lightning, fire, from bandits, or even from other residents
Source: The Developer Website.