UNRELEASED GAME – UNAVAILABLE
This game has officially been announced by the publisher or developer, and remains in development. Therefore, some of the game information may change in the future. Until this game is released, please do not submit images for it, nor add new releases. Press Kits are an exception.
Ancient Cities is a survival and strategy city builder based on ancient times.
Starting in with a nomadic tribe you will have to guide your people through the Neolithic revolution, discovering and improving technologies, managing resources and population, facing enemies, and ultimately, building the most fantastic city of the antiquity.
All meaningful for gameplay!
- Build your city through the ages with evolving gameplay
- Simulated years, seasons, day cycles and weather
- Simulated ecosystem where every plant and animal you see is growing, reproducing and dying
- Exploit and take care of it
- Natural disasters
- Build your defenses to protect your city. Ancient times were harsh!
- Switchable gameplay layers like combat or natural disasters.
- Play your game!
- Organic city layouts let you plan and build your city in a realistic way
- Wonders, including megaliths!
- Very innovative technology system
- Politics, religion, social classes and family structures
- Every citizen's attributes, experience and knowledge are simulated.
- Each citizen has their own aspirations and decides how to live, where they work and if they come or leave the city.
- Economy, resource management and production chains including clothing, tools, food, wares, etc...
- Buildings and resources decay. No more bread lasting for years!
- Simulated world context and migrations.
- Different factions use trading, fighting and influence to dominate the world.
Source: The Game Website.