UNRELEASED GAME – AVAILABLE
This game is still in active development and available to the public for purchase in it's unfinished state, either in Early-Alpha or Beta (or any status in between).
Road to your City is a 2D isometric game where you become a city mayor who has to build up a football fascinating city. In your role you have to create a place where people want to live, feel secure, get well-educated and have fun spending time with peoples’ dearest hobby – football!
In most football related games you need to manage a football team, have to buy or sell players, plan trainings sessions to skill them, make line-ups and so on. That’s completely different in this game. In Road to your City you create the perfect environment to make your city grow and become a football city by itself. With the right decisions you have to influence your cities development.
- Build a city for people to live and work in. Create homes and provide jobs.
- Found a football club, adding and developing talent as it grows.
- Install and maintain training facilities to provide your players with the best development environment possible.
- Enter your club in competition, starting with the district league all the way to the premiere competitions in world football.
- Construct a football stadium and use your inevitable success on the pitch to attract new supporters.
- React to security, satisfaction and population developments by upgrading or expanding your city with the buildings it needs.
- Deal with unpredictable events such as players leaving or hooligans causing trouble in your stadium.
- Further your city’s financial situation by providing services like TV, fan shops, and banks.
- Request and acquire funding to develop both your city and club.
- And much more!
Source: The Publisher Website.