Description from the App Store:
UNUSUAL SUSPECTS ©, the irreverent game by Paolo Mori, has finally hit digital stores!
Welcome, detective! A thief is on the loose in town, and it’s up to you to find out his or her identity among all suspects, basing your judgement upon our witnesses’ clues.
Be careful, however, as in order to judge each character you’ll need to resort to your most unmentionable prejudices! You’ll have to understand each witness psychology, interpreting their clues and presume suspects behaviors only through their physical appearance, RELEASING ALL THE INNOCENTS UNTIL YOU CAN FRAME THE CULPRIT.
You think you have what it takes to be a great detective? Then this is the game you are looking for!
• Play solo or with many friends! Work together on the same device to release innocents!
• You’re the competitive type? Try the local pass-and-play game mode, and challenge a friend to release more innocents than you!
• Many witnesses, many psyches to confront with!
• More than 50 suspects!
• More than 80 clues!
• Detailed interactive tutorial, directly in-game!
• Achievement, leaderboard, and so much style!
Are you ready to play with your stereotypes? Try UNUSUAL SUSPECTS ©!
Cranio Creations pursues the adventure within digital gaming world! After many successes in the field of board games with world class games such as Steam Park, Council of Four, Soqquadro, Horse Fever and Dungeon Fighter, here’s to you the conversion of yet another big hit: UNUSUAL SUSPECTS ©!
Finalist at 2013 Spiel des Jahres, Paolo Mori is a renowned board games author (Augustus, Libertalia, Vasco de Gama). Unusual Suspects is born from his virtuous imagination, well-tailored by Alessandro Costa illustrations