UNRELEASED GAME – UNAVAILABLE
This game has officially been announced by the publisher or developer, and remains in development. Therefore, some of the game information may change in the future. Until this game is released, please do not submit images for it, nor add new releases. Press Kits are an exception.
Build a multi-story fortress out of clay, wood, and stone. Your villagers will have needs, feelings and agendas shaped by the world and its history, and it's up to you to keep them content and sane. Help your villagers claim and defend their own piece of land in this alternate medieval history colony sim game!
In the year 1346, the known world was struck by a calamity known as Black Death. By the end of the 14th century, 95% of the population perished due to disease, famine, and religious persecution. Self-proclaimed divine crusades purged the land of those deemed to be responsible for the end of days. Most major cities were razed to the ground. Groups of survivors slowly emerged from society’s ashes, migrating and re-settling areas reclaimed by nature. You get to guide such a group and protect them from outlaws, barbarians, and religious fanatics in a classless, borderless, lawless post-calamity age.
- Design and grow your settlement from a small wooden hut to a sprawling stone castle.
- 3d terrain and building systems let you create underground caverns and multi-story forts.
- Take care of your villagers - a happy villager needs food, sleep, comfort, and safety. Their mood will be affected if they lack these things.
- Optimize your villagers and production lines by establishing roles they are best suited for.
- Increase your populace by helping out strangers in dangerous situations or taking in like-minded travelers.
Source: The Publisher Website.