UNRELEASED GAME – AVAILABLE
This game is still in active development and available to the public for purchase in it's unfinished state, either in Early-Alpha or Beta (or any status in between).
Iratus: Lord of the Dead is a turn-based dark fantasy roguelike developed by Unfrozen in St.Petersburg, Russia. Inspired by the setting and gameplay of Darkest Dungeon, Dungeon Keeper and Disciples, developers are breaking classic RPG stereotypes and encouraging players to stand by the dark side. The storyline is focused on a necromancer imprisoned in a dungeon centuries ago and is now striving to break free regardless of the cost. Player will have to improve the belowground lair, create undead minions from the body parts of the dead, make challenging decisions, and take part in intricate tactical fights where any mistake can mean defeat.
- Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
- Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
- Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
- Turn-based battle system with up to 50 original minion’s talents.
- Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
- Four types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, ire and destruction skills.
- Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
- Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
- Detailed skeletal animations.
- Great voice acting performance by S. Weyte known for the voice of Caleb - the main character of the Blood franchise.
Source: The Game Website.