UNRELEASED GAME – UNAVAILABLE
This game has officially been announced by the publisher or developer, and remains in development. Therefore, some of the game information may change in the future. Until this game is released, please do not submit images for it, nor add new releases. Press Kits are an exception.
Antioch is an online cooperative interactive adventure developed by Midnight Mood Studio, produced by Mi Clos Studio and based on a story written by FibreTigre, the team that created the award-winning "Out There".
Antioch is a multiplayer adventure, playable on iOS and Android mobile devices. You’ll play as two detectives working together to solve an gruesome murder in the shadowy neo-noir city of Antioch. Because it's a two-player cooperative adventure, we believe that Antioch is like no other game in the genre. There is more depth to your dialogue choices and gameplay decisions because you’re playing with another human being.
- A unique interactive fiction experience: Antioch is a multi-layered and atmospheric interactive fiction experience that feels like an in-universe messaging app for communicating with your fellow detective.
- Real investigation: As detectives solving a homicide case, you'll need to be alert for clues that can alter the path of your investigation.
- Memorable characters: The city of Antioch is full of characters with their own agendas and attitudes. Discovering their backgrounds (or choosing not to) will change your experience of the story.
- Online play: Your partner in the game will be a real person, either a perfect stranger or a friend. (Antioch can also be played solo.)
- Cooperation: Both players decide the direction the story will take -- you don't always need to agree with your partner. How will you choose to pursue the case?
Source: The Developer Press Kit.