Path of Giants is a serene puzzle game through icy caverns and snow covered cliffs that puts you in control of three explorers on their quest for a lost treasure. Each level requires you to use teamwork between the explorers to help them solve the puzzles, putting an interesting and unique twist on a puzzle adventure game.
Each level is carefully designed and hand-crafted to create chillingly beautiful scenes, and together combined with a charming original score composed by Clark Aboud, who also composed for games like Slay the Spire, and Kind Words, evokes a sense of calm as you explore this long forgotten area of the world.
The game is inspired by the developers love of puzzles, particularly the “ah ha” moment that triggers when the way to solve something becomes apparent and you know exactly what you need to do. With the design, the goal was to capture the essence of a vast area encapsulated within this mountain world that’s been hidden from humanity for so long. With background areas that feel giant in contrast to how small the characters and puzzles are.
- Play as three characters - swap between them
- Boost mechanic that lets characters help each other up and down between higher platforms
- Solve door puzzles to unlock the next level
- Handcrafted 3D levels and characters
- New puzzle mechanics introduced with increasing difficulty as you progress through the story
- Find collectables around each level
- Point and Click, Touch and Controller Supported
- Family friendly and was designed so anyone can easily pick it up and enjoy
- Colorblind feature - alternate character colors for better visibility
Source: The Developer Website.