RELIVE THE CINEMATIC SAGA: One person is all that stands between humanity and the greatest threat it’s ever faced. Relive the legend of Commander Shepard in the highly acclaimed Mass Effect trilogy with the Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition. Includes single-player base content and over 40 DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs – remastered and optimized for 4K Ultra HD. Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
EXPERIENCE THE LEGEND OF SHEPARD: Create and customize your own character, from appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal then lead your elite recon squad across a galaxy in turmoil.
REFLECT ON YOUR CHOICES: Your choices seamlessly travel from one game to the next. Each decision you make will control the outcome of every mission, every relationship, every battle – and even the fate of the galaxy itself.
- Three Games – One Launcher: Play through the single-player base content and over 40 DLC from all three games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs.
- Remastered for a New Generation: Experience the trilogy in 4K Ultra HD with enhanced performance, visuals, and graphics, all available in HDR.
- Visual Improvements on All Three Games: Updates include enhanced models, shaders, FX, lighting, and depth of field.
- New Shepard Customizations: With improved hair, makeup, eye color and skin tones you can create your Shepard in a unified character creator with all options available across the full trilogy, or choose to play as the iconic Femshep from Mass Effect 3 now available in all titles.
- Gameplay Enhancements for the First Mass Effect™ Game: Enjoy improved aiming and weapons balance, SFX, input/controls, squad behavior, cover behavior, and gameplay cameras.
Updates and Changes:
- The earth is no longer inverted when viewed from moon/luna. Pluto updated to match the most recent NASA images.
- Elanos Haliat is finally a turian - was accidentally a human in the original.
- ME3: Galactic readiness is now determined by the completion of the trilogy.
- Tali now has her own face.
- A photo mode was added.
- Mako controls were improved.
- Weapon audio was tweaked.
- AI tweaked.
- Improved character models, high-resolution textures, new lighting, depth of field and other visual updates.
- ME1 Level scaling: choice between "legendary mode" to reach level cap in 1 play or "classic mode" to reach cap over multiple plays.
- Elevator conversations can be skipped.
- Some camera angles were changed to take the focus off of backsides, except where appropriate; romance scenes were left untouched.
- The only DLC not included is Mass Effect 1's Pinnacle Station because it was outsourced to another studio and the source code recovered was corrupted.
- The remaster keeps the Unreal Engine 3 because the team did not have the resources to move the games to Unreal Engine 4.