Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business (JA2:UB for short) is a stand-alone add-on to the turn-based tactical game Jagged Alliance 2. Some time after the overthrow of Queen Deidranna's regime, Arulco faces a new threat. The Ricci Mining and Exploration company has lost control of the mining operations in Arulco during the civil war. Now they have installed a missile base in the neighboring country of Tracona and threaten to bombard every city in Arulco unless ownership of the mines is returned to them. The same mercenary leader who lead the fight for freedom against Deidranna is once again asked to help Arulco and get rid of the missile threat.
Gameplay is the same as JA2, the differences are:
- new weapons and gear;
- some new mercenaries are available;
- a smaller strategic map, and new terrain features (Tracona is a mountainous country);
- new character creation screen, and new character specializations like rooftops sniping;
- players can import their JA2 character (a new one can also be created)
- the "train militia" feature has been deactivated.
The game also includes a campaign editor.