[From the back of the Commodore 64 game box]:
"Here at last - the world's most fashionable Board Game officially comes alive on your computer. You have in your hands the result of many months of co-operation between the originators of Trivial Pursuit and a team of young, highly qualified programmers based at Oxford University.
What makes the computer version of Trivial Pursuit so special?
- Sound and music questions - can you name THAT tune? - played backwards!
- Graphical questions to puzzle and ponder over.
- Text questions (many linked to graphics and music) to tease and amuse you.
- The Dice is thrown and all possible moves flash automatically.
- Over 3,000 questions and "Uniload TM" additional question packs available.
- Play Trivial Pursuit on your own or with your friends!
What it retains is the pure good fun of pursuing trivia that the whole family (Mum and Dad included!) enjoy enormously."