From the back of the box:
Better than Box Seats
Radio Baseball puts you and your computer right in the dugout. You're inches away from the action. And, you've got dozens of individual performance statistics right at your fingertips.
Meet Abner, the Computer Manager
If you think you know baseball, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Abner, Radio Baseball's own resident expert, has a mind like a computer. This guy knows his stats down to the fourth decimal point ... and he'll do anything to win. Just give him a team and he'll choose his lineup. At least you have one advantage: you can make Abner reveal his strategies during the course of a game.
Radio Baseball. This one's got it all:
- Program and team disk including over a dozen classic and superstar teams, each with 25 players.
- Individual stat cards for every player contain all the detailed statistical information you'll need to manage a pennant contender.
- Full managerial capabilities. Choose your lineup. Position the fielders. Decide when to start action in the bullpen. Call for the hit-and-run. Give speedy runners the green light. You're the boss.
- Box score/stat compiler. Print out or save box scores with sports-page detail. Accumulate team and individual stats over an entire season. Includes a complete summary of all league leaders.
- Trade and Draft. Hold your drafts and make your own trades. Create the team of your dreams.
- League Play Options. Set pitching rotations and determine pitching eligibility. Injury reports give status of injured players and tell how long they're ineligible. Includes league guidelines in the manual.
- Pre-built lineups. Each team includes up to four ready-made lineups. Or, create and save up to six lineups of your own.
- Baseball realism. It's all there, from calling a triple steal to the suicide squeeze. Games can go into extra innings, players can even get hurt. Pitchers tire and relievers must be warm to be effective. There are even occasional rhubarbs and player ejections.