- A faster gaming experience with massively reduced loading times and 'constant gameplay'.
- New and improved user-interface which makes navigation much easier.
- Uses data supplied by PFS (Professional Football System), a long-standing agency who provide information to clubs and managers around the world.
- A whole host of improvements to the 2D match engine.
- More user-friendly and effective training module devised in conjunction with Charlton 1st Team Coach Mervyn Day.
- Improved tactics screen that as well as adding arrows for players to make runs, lets managers instructs players where to play the ball.
- More comprehensive scouting system enabling searches for specific 'player types' to be carried out.
A fully realistic transfer model, encompassing finances, reputation and player personalities.