From the Publisher Website
The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Street Fighter™ IV will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, more advanced online gameplay, new ultra combos and much more.
Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte and Rufus, while adding about eight characters new to the world of Street Fighter IV. The impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri.
Super Street Fighter IV adds new Ultra Combos and advancements to the state of the art online matchmaking and online gameplay introduced in Street Fighter IV with numerous additional features. Super Street Fighter IV takes many of the groundbreaking features introduced in Street Fighter IV and refines everything to deliver the ultimate vision of Street Fighter to fans the world over.
• Enhanced online play featuring new modes:
o Team Battles: Up to eight players can participate in 2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 3, or 4 vs. 4 team elimination battles.
o Endless Battle: Up to eight players can participate in an endless elimination online match where the winner stays on and plays against the next player in true arcade fashion. Spectators can also chat with each other as they watch the match.
o Replay Channel: Players can view recorded matches and discuss the match while watching replays of great matches from players around the world.
o Tournament Mode coming as DLC after launch.
• Bonus Stages: Return of the classic car and barrel bonus stages made popular in Street Fighter II both available in arcade and challenge modes:
o Car stage: Annihilate the car with regular and special moves before the time runs out.
o Barrel stage: Players are given 20 barrels and must destroy as many as they can within the time limit.
• More classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including favourites DeeJay and T Hawk.
• New challenger: mysterious female Juri is the first character in Street Fighter history to utilize the Tae Kwon Do style.
• All playable SFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box.
• Gameplay has been rebalanced to provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.