While NATO and Warsaw Pact forces had been staring at each other across the Iron Curtain for 40 years as the Cold War became increasingly hot, similar tensions existed on the Korean Peninsula. During the mid '80s, the Cold War reached a boiling point as the ideologies of communism and capitalism were in their most confrontational posture. It would only take a spark to reignite the war that had never officially ended in 1953....
Korea '85 Features
- A scale of one mile hexes and three hour turns, with company and battalion-sized units.
- Players control Infantry, armor, helicopter, airborne, artillery, special forces, and other specialized units.
- Special rules for Chemical Warfare, Artillery-Delivered Mines,
Electronic Warfare (including jamming and intelligence), and Thermal Imaging Sights.
- Map is over 240 x 230 hexes covering the entire Korean Peninsula.
- 26 scenarios are included ranging from small battles to a complete 180 game turn Campaign.
- Includes the main program, scenario editor, and order-of-battle editor.
- Play modes include AI (against the computer), Play-By-E-Mail, Two-Player Hotseat (single computer), and Network Play (both two player and multiplayer using teams).
Source: The Publisher Website.