From the back of the box:
Think your way in...Shoot your way out!
Set in post-Soviet Russia in a time of corruption and blackmail. You take on the role of David Llewelyn Jones, an ex SAS soldier who has been sent on a Black Ops mission to capture a stolen US nuclear weapon and prevent a second chernobyl disaster.
Project IGI encompasses all the excitement of a first person shoot-em-up coupled with realism, adrenaline and stealth of being an authentic soldier.
- Strong underlying storyline running alongside the action.
- Unique gaming environment allowing vast panoramic landscapes and unlimited zoom capability.
- Interact with a variety of moving vehicles including tanks and apc's cable cars, jets and helicopters.
- Accurate military equipment and software 12 special ops weapons and in game spy satellite access through your field pda.
- All weapons based on field research conducted with ex sas soldiers.
- Real world physics and interactive environment - bullets rip through wooden floors but ricochet off metal staircases.