From the Publisher website:
Battle your way through a virus-infected Raccoon City with up to three other fellow survivors as Resident Evil spreads online for the first time in Outbreak File #2...
The fear spreads further. The terror goes deeper. Even your friends can't save you...
It started only a few hours ago. But now the outbreak is out of control. The virus has multiplied. The zombies are tearing apart Raccoon City. And there are only a handful of survivors left who haven't succumbed... yet. The stakes are much higher now. Together you've got to flee the outbreak, before it's too late...
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 continues the dramatic story of an outbreak caused by a secret biological weapon infecting the people of Raccoon City. Citizens are turning into flesh-eating zombies that swarm the streets. In the shadow of this nightmare are a few desperate survivors. They must find a way to get out of the city before they fall victim to the hordes of undead creatures or to the virus and before the government has a chance to wipe out the entire area to prevent the disaster from spreading.
* Play on your own if you can face the fear. Choose one of eight characters and try to survive the five new horrifying chapters of Resident Evil Outbreak File #2.
* For the first time ever Resident Evil can now be played with up to three friends or fellow survivors over the Internet. Work co-operatively to escape the horror. If you die your character becomes a zombie that can be controlled by the player – another first for the RE series!
* Venture further into Raccoon City and experience the new locations: Flashback allows you to find out what lurks in the surrounding, fog-shrouded woods and an abandoned hospital; Wild Things ushers the players through a virus infested zoo, allowing for encounters with zombie animals; Underbelly gives players the chance to explore the cavernous Raccoon City subway system that has been infested with enormous blood-sucking insects; Desperate Times finds the heroes defending the Raccoon City Police Station from an army of crazed zombies; End of the Road wraps up the game with a heart-pounding finale as you make your way through an expansive Umbrella research facility and out onto a suspended highway for the final confrontation.
* Other new features include more powerful weapons, character specific moves and special items, multiple routes through each of the stages and the ability to heal other players from distance using an injection gun.
* Combine Outbreak File #1 and File #2 for maximum fear – swap items and more between the two horrific chapters.