On February 26, 2010, the first features for the game were announced.
* Dynasty Wire, a web based story generator created for Online Dynasty play.
* New momentum based locomotion engine, creating more realistic movements.
* Team-specific entrances into the game.
* Real Assignment AI and a new blocking system.
* Helmet numbers for teams such as Alabama.
* On-field referees.
* Pro-Tak gang tackling.
* Formation substitutions.
* Improved equipment such as helmets, towels, hand warmers, sleeves, and knee braces.
* Dynamic conference logos (for Team Builder play and Custom Conferences).
* Auto loading rosters.
* Single bowl season (for Online Dynasty play).
* New team mascots.
* Improved lighting.
* ESPN style presentation and commentary featuring Brad Nessler, Kirk Herbstreit, and Erin Andrews. Lee Corso will no longer provide commentary for the game.
* Improved recruiting system (for Dynasty Mode play).
Source: Wikipedia, "NCAA Football 11", available under the CC-BY-SA License.