Wrestle War is the name of a video game which was released in the arcades in 1989, and for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis console in 1991 in Japan, Australia, and Europe only. and was published and developed by Sega.
Wrestle War has also been released as part of the Sega Smash Pack.
The player takes control of Bruce Blade, a rookie wrestler through a series of matches to win the Sega Wrestling Alliance championship belt by facing the following wrestlers, each possessing their unique wrestling moves:
* Mohawk Kid
* Sledge Hammer (based on Bruiser Brody)
* Mr. J (based on Japanese professional wrestler Jason who is based on Jason Voorhees)
* Don Dambuster (based on Road Warrior Hawk)
* Nim Rod Falcon
* Titan Morgan (based on Hulk Hogan)
* Buckskin Rogers
* Grand Kong (based on Abdullah the Butcher)
Source: Wikipedia, "Wrestle War (video game)", available under the CC-BY-SA License.