Julie Albright is a fun-loving girl growing up in San Francisco in the 1970s. Julie faces big changes in her life - and creates a few of her own! In this exciting American Girl adventure, it’s up to you to help Julie discover key facts, people, and objects in a quest to save a family of endangered bald eagles.
- Seek advice and persuade family, friends, and neighbors to help Julie reach her goals. Julie won’t get far without the good will of others!
- Unlock beautiful new destinations on Julie’s map by solving problems and completing tasks.
- Get to know Julie - her thoughts, feelings, and hopes - as you interact with her world and the people in it.
- Gather information, collect objects, and discover clues as you speak to characters and explore Julie’s world.
- Travel the San Francisco Bay Area, from the busy streets of Chinatown to the windswept summit of San Bruno Mountain, on your quest to save the eagles.
- Need help? Just ask! If you’re not sure what to do next, you can always turn to Julie’s mom or her best friend, Ivy, for a hint.
- Use common sense and Julie’s friendly personality to achieve your goals and win the game!
- Challenge your skill with two strategy-based mini-games.
- Recommended ages 8 and up.
Source: The Publisher Website.