A vastly improved update to the earlier Falcon games.
From the back of the game box:
When you climb into the cockpit of the F-16 Fighting Falcon, get set for the "flight of your life" as the powerful FALCON AT takes you streaking across the sky at Mach 2. Accurate weapons system, head-up displays, cockpit controls, and overall flight characteristics make this the ultimate in simulations. The enemy MiGs you encounter are resourceful and very skilled. And if that isn't enough, challenge another pilot in the head-to-head option via direct computer link.
Whether you are a novice pilot or a real "top gun", FALCON AT is for you! State of the art 3-D graphic images of buildings, forests, freeways, and bridges flash by as you fly at the speed of sound only 150 feet above the deck. Take out bridges, power stations, tanks, airfields and SAM sites.
"Sweaty palms" and a pounding heart are normal occurrences during dogfight engagements in FALCON AT. Mastering the most effective use of your heat-seeking missiles, Maverick missiles, bombs, and cannon systems will determine your destiny. The MiG-21 and MiG-29 planes will be merciless, as will the opposing pilots you challenge under head-to-head mode.
Due to the unsurpassed realism of FALCON AT, it has been selected as the basis for a simulator for the military. FALCON AT - you won't believe it!
- Takes advantage of 80286, 80386, AT, and PS/2 technology
- Advanced 3-D Enhanced Graphics (EGA) displays
- Head-to-head dogfight mode via direct computer link
- Multiple head-up displays
- Complete weapons system including AIM9J and AIM9L heat seeking missiles, AGM-65B Maverick missiles, MK 84 bombs. and more
- Comprehensive suite of F-16 electronics and counter measures
- Multiple views (four cockpit views, chase point vantage, tower, MiG, or missile viewpoint)
- Blackbox flight recorder
- Twelve exciting missions
- Five skill levels (Lieutenant to Colonel)
- Ability to rearm and refuel
- Awards and commendations