Play Kakuro and Exercise Your Brain!
Like Sudoku, in Kakuro you place numbers 1-9 into the puzzle grid so they add up to the associated number clue. Numbers cannot be repeated in the same column or row.
Endless Challenges, Endless Fun!
Test your logic and try your math skills as you play through an infinite number of puzzles, each with different grid shapes and sizes.
Simple to Brain-Busting
Feeling ready for a Kakuro challenge, or are you just learning the game? No matter your skill level, The Kakuro Code has a game for you, from simple to super-challenging.
At Home or On the Road
Print endless puzzles to take with you on planes, in the car or anywhere! Even email puzzles to yourself or friends.
Like Sudoku? Then You’ll Love Kakuro!
Kakuro isn’t just a crossword game, it’s crosswords with a twist! Fill all of the blank squares on the grid with the numbers 1-9 so they add up to the corresponding number clues. Fill the board and you’ve mastered Kakuro, or have you?!?
- Can you crack the code? Prove it playing an infinite supply of puzzles, each with 4 difficulty levels.
- Add a twist to the Kakuro fun! Fill the board, playing against the clock, for extra pressure and extra points!
- Insert pencil marks throughout each puzzle to help you crack the code.
- Print puzzles to play at home or on the go. Either way, you’ll be challenged for hours!
- Use the hint feature or utilize the full tutorial to learn the tricks of solving Kakuro.
Source: The Publisher Website.