Source: The Developer Website.
Tactical Combat from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance
- Quick Turn Based.
- PBEM Capable with Turn Replay
- Many new features including: Reaction Fire, Wing Commands (Advance,Retreat,Fire,Attack,ReGroup)
- Powder Weapons, Archer Stakes, Turn Replays, Victory Levels, and more.
Interface and Graphics
- Point, Click, and Go Interface
- 16 Bit Color Graphics with Elevation View
The greatest collection of historical Middle Age to Renaissance Battles EVER assembled in a single gaming system. Scenarios include: Hastings, Arsouf, Hab, Durazzo, BraveHeart, Tichebrai, Stiklasadir, Nocerra, The Standard, Lincoln, Dublin, Agincourt, Patay, Arbedo, Barnet, Hericourt, Fornova, Garigliano, Formigny, Ravenna, Novara, Biococca, Ceresole, Dracula, Pavia, and more.
Over thirty scenarios in all.
Scenario and Symbol Editors
-Powerful and simplified scenario and symbol editors available free to registered users.
Windows 95/98, 233mhz Pentium Class CPU, 800x600+ 16 Bit High Color Graphics Display, 16 meg RAM, 10meg of Hard Drive Space.