Battle Rage is a third-person shooter with elements of a beat’em up genre that allows a player to control giant robots. Battles between the robots take place on carefully selected battlegrounds.
A player can fight solo (versus one, two or three opponents) or in the team with one sidekick. Every machine has its own weapons (for melee and distance combat) and additional weapon types can be collected on an arena. The player can modify robot’s parameters in both the Single-player and the Multi-player modes to fit it’s possibilities to his/her own fighting style. During battles it is possible to use the special attacks (e.g. Vampire or Poison), power triangle (to choose between speed, power and armor), rush and rage modes. Also many new, powerful robots will wait for the player to unlock in the arcade mode.
- Single-player and Multi-player modes
- Arcade mode with a separate storyline for each of the game’s characters
- Robot customization
- Compelling mechanics (rage, rush, power triangle)
- Special attacks (push, stun and other unique abilities for each robot)
- Robots allowed to fight with 3 weapons at the same time (two ranged and one melee)
- 8 various robots and 20 weapons to choose from
- 10 maps with destructible physical objects
- Internet Ranking of Players
Source: The Publisher Website.