From the back of the box
The unimaginable becomes reality in 1942:
Far from the frontline of war, Tibet has suddenly become a hot spot in the race for world domination. One of the Fuhrer's special units is feverishly searching Tibet for the Lost City of King Arjuna. According to legend, the King concealed twelve miraculous weapons there. Each one is capable of destroying major cities in the blink of an eye. Who knows what might happen if the Nazis got their grubby hands on even just one of them.
It's time to take action! You are Colonel Grom, a seasoned campaigner, packing a hefty punch with a healthy slice of humour. You might just be the one man to stand between the Nazis and world domination!
- Action adventure / RPG
- More than 40 characters
- Stunning graphics: innovative combination of 2D landscapes and 3D characters
- Play up to 5 characters at once
- Movie-style 3D sound effects
- Over a dozen different weapons, form blunderbuss to machine gun
- 7 chapters with almost 100 locations
- More than 30 usable objects
- Dynamic real-time combat with many strategic actions
- Varied storyline with fantasy elements set against a historical background
- Eliminate demons, monsters and wizards inspired by Tibetan mythology
- User-friendly interface and logical game play