User Summary (from the developer)
New World Colony is an addictive strategy board game for 1 to 4 players. Starting from a single plot of land, you must settle new territories, gather resources, trade, and build structures in order to grow your colony. In order to secure victory, you must find a way to control and defend large regions.
- Explore forests, fields, water, and mountains and keep an eye out for special territories
- Build mines, sawmills, towns, forts, and granaries to increase your resource gathering rate
- Build trading posts to gain trade bonuses
- Four game modes to suit your style: Normal, Defensive, Pacifist, and Warlord
- Invade opponents' territories and construct walls to defend your own.
- Trade to earn gold and more useful resources.
- Touch controls allow you to scroll and zoom the game map to get a close up or high-level view of the action.
- Play solo against the computer, locally with friends, online with friends or auto-match against other players
- Earn achievements for your hard-fought victories
- 'Free-for-all' mode for real-time, simultaneous play.
EASY FOR BEGINNERS: Contains a step-by-step tutorial to quickly bring new players up to speed. Also contains a quick reference rule sheet if you need information during a game. And a message bar gives helpful instructions as the game goes on so you'll never feel lost.
FUN FOR EXPERTS: The gameplay is well balanced and requires meaningful decisions at every turn. No dice rolling means that you are always in control of your own destiny - you will win or lose based on how well you execute your strategy. Four gameplay modes, multiple map sizes, and completely random maps mean that every game requires a different strategy.