This app, Saving Gaia, aims to educate the masses about climate change through interactive and engaging puzzle gaming. Although most people already have a fair bit of idea about climate change, it is still quite hard for any individual to put into practice the things that can improve the environment. Looking at an advertisement or billboard about saving the planet have very little influence on the minds of people unlike the mental involvement and level of awareness achieved when we play games. You will be surprised by the impact this game can bring through the subtle messages about recycling & energy conservation that pop up on the game console.
- Win attractive cash/voucher prizes with our latest version.
- Challenge mode for players to challenge one another in forming the largest avalanche.
- 9 kind of Saving Gaia bricks, including bricks for industrial, clean energy, mining, recycling & trash.
- Compete scores with friends through Openfeint.
- 10 proprietary & attractive game backdrops taken from around the world shown as game progresses.
- Nice music & sound effects.
- Each new game starts with 3 bombs to help clear bricks.
How to play
- Harvest bricks to earn points.
- Star bricks are used to harvest bricks of same colour.
- Harvesting red or yellow bricks earns more points but damages Gaia.
- Harvesting blue or green bricks earns less points but improves Gaia.
- Game ends when Gaia hits zero or bricks over-fill the board.
Our initiative aims to spread the awareness of climate change through educational & engaging iphone gaming. Be a part of this initiative by downloading & playing this game.
Source: The Developer Website.