From the back of the box:
"In this classic adventure, you will take on the role of young Scotland Yard detective Brent Halligan, assigned to solving the puzzle surrounding a mysterious order of Druids and a series of gruesome murders. It appears that the neo-Druids are conducting ritual killings in order to conjure up incredibly sinister forces.
In the course of their investigations, the unsuspecting hero and his ally, a young scientist, delve into almost forgotten secrets of the past. Aided by an expert on Druid, they finally travel back in time.
Only in the distant past they will be able to find the key to saving the world but will they succeed?
- More than 50 impressive locations of the past and present
- More than 360 interactive scenes
- Non-linear dialogues
- High resolution 2D / 3D graphics
- More than 20 characters to talk to
- 3D characters (up to 1000 polygons)
- Lip-sync dialogues created through phonetic speech analysis
- 5 hours of voice-overs
- Extensive real-time soundtrack
- Soundtrack and FX created with Dolby Surround"