Source: Wikipedia, "Crazy Climber 2", available under the CC-BY-SA License.
Crazy Climber 2 (クレイジークライマー2?) is a 1988 arcade game developed and published by Nichibutsu. It is the sequel to the 1980 arcade game Crazy Climber. The gameplay is mostly identical to that of its predecessor, but there some significant differences. Unlike its predecessor, Crazy Climber 2 was only released in Japan.
 Differences from predecessor- The graphics are much more advanced.
- In the background there are multiple signs advertising things, including Coca-Cola.
- In some windows, there will a teenage girl sitting at the window. If the player is taken to this window, they will receive a kiss and bonus points.
- There are six levels rather than four.
- Upon completion of the sixth level, the game ends, unlike its predecessor, in which the player is teleported back to the first level.
- The buildings are taller and the layout of the levels are completely different.