From back of case to US Xbox 360 edition:
"Launch yourself into the dancing universe. The hottest and bestselling series brings the smash-hit arcade to your home.
- Over 70 songs and 100+ minutes of music from all styles and genres.
- Perfect for all skill levels.
- Freestyle Mode debuts on Xbox 360 - dance your way with no special dance steps to follow (perfect for kids or anyone with two left feet.
- Build your own character with all-new quest mode.
- Multiple gameplay modes for players of all levels - single player, cooperative, competitive, group play and online multiplayer.
- Perfect your dancing skills with the Challenge Mode.
- Listen to songs from the game and build your own playlist with the Jukebox Mode.
- Get in shape with the Workout Mode and customize your own dance steps and background videos in the Edit Mode.
- Re-Create the smash-hit experience with Konami's DDR Controller (sold separately).
- Explore the online DDR Universe. Xbox LIVE lets you download new songs, compete head-to-head, view internet ranking, messaging, talk live and more!
- Featuring Smash Hits by: Outkast, Franz Ferdinand, Keane, Ferry Corsten, The Bangles, Men Without Hats, Herbie Hancock, Jason Nevins vs. Eric B. & Rakin, Amon Tobin, Tipsy, Kaskade, Andy Caldwell, plus many more."