Panzer Elite is a World War II tank simulator in which the player controls a platoon of 4 or 5 tanks on either the German or American side.
Game Description from the box
North Africa. Sicily. Italy. Normandy. Scenes of some of the most fierce tank combat ever witnessed in World War II. Join the fighting as a German or US platoon commander and experience the stragegic and tactical complexity of World War II tank warfare. Differing game modes offer instant skirmish scenarios or fully blown campaigns, while tank availabilty and technology are updated as you progress from the Allied landings of Operation Torch to the Battle of Normandy.
- Choose from 23 tanks including the German Tiger and American Sherman.
- Take cover from enemy shells or disguise your advance towards the enemy using the highly detailed terrain including bushes, individual trees, houses, ruins, fences and walls.
- AI controlled infantry, artillery and anti-tank guns complete the simulation.
- Platoon crew gain experience over time and tanks can be modified or customised.
- Multiplayer game allows freely configurable scenarios via LAN or Internet.
- Customisable for beginners and experts.
- Introducing a revolutionary control system, for simple mouse-based control of all tank functions.