From the back of the box:
The most technically advanced 3D game ever produced for the Amiga!
After the nightmare escape from Orisis III, Commander Reynolds had fallen into a coma. Waking in a secure medical unit of an Earth force Battle Cruiser, he finds himself once again cast into the grasp of the breed, but this time on their turf.
Your objective: Infiltrate and blast your way through Alien filled levels to discover their plans and destroy them all.
- High Res 1-1 pixel (030 and above/Fast RAM required).
- Normal Res 2-2 pixels (Any AGA A1200)
- 16 levels over three different environments all with tasks or mission to complete.
- Comprehensive level, sound and graphics editor, giving infinite playing possibilities.
- Moving light sources (Gouraud shading).
- New highly advanced CPU enemy intelligence.
- In-game Hologram Auto Map, rotates 360°
- 10 powerful weapons to pick up.
- Fuel powered rocket pack to jet yourself up to high gantries and hidden areas.
- 8 channel surround-style sound.
- 3D rendered Aliens and Guard Robots to blast.