In Stranded II you face up with the struggle for survival again. However this time there is much more to discover and to explore compared to the prequel.
The whole island world is now better designed and has more details. It's possible to poison animals or to burn trees for example.
One of the best improvements is simply the huge number of new possibilities and objects. Far more than 100 different items want to be found, used, combined, eaten or obstructed. Many new buildings allow you to build a powerful camp which offers protection and unexpected comfort.
In contrary to Stranded I there is now a real adventure with several different islands, many diary entries and interactions with other islanders.
Of course there are also single missions again. For example an island where you can play Tower Defense, a raptor hunting island or a mysterious color game
That's not enough for you? Take a look at the editor and create your own islands. A clever scripting system offers nearly unlimited options. Objects can be changed with definitions and scripts as well. It's even possible to add completely new Objects and to modify the whole game this way.
- huge islands
- countless animals and plants
- more than 100 (!) different items with various qualities
- a lot of distinctive buildings and vehicles
- a huge arsenal of different tools, weapons and ammunitions
- seamless day and night alternation
- dynamic lighting effects, particles, fog, reflecting water and blur effects
- a big adventure with ingame sequences and story elements
- many varied maps
- map editor with numerous options
- extremely comprehensive scripting system for interactive maps
- completely "modable" by changing scripts and definitions
Source: The Developer Website.