Box Back Description
January 17, 1991, 0100 hours, somewhere over Iraq. Your Tornado Squadron has received its instructions -- to annihilate Saddam Hussein's airfields. You're flying through the most impenetrable air defenses in the Gulf. In this hostile desert landscape, there is nowhere to hide.
- 18 Desert Storm Missions, preplanned for instant action.
- 3 European Combat Arenas featuring 54 missions of unsurpassed detail.
- With design input from RAF aircrew and British Aerospace, Tornado is unequaled in authenticity.
- Ultrasophisticated Mission Planning allows you to strategize each sortie, set waypoints, altitude and airspeed.
- Includes 4 highly detailed war zone maps for precise mission planning.
- Choose from a wide array of weapons: Laser Guided Bombs, ALARM, JP.233 Dispensers, BL755 Cluster Bombs and more.
- Go it alone or take the squadron -- the choice is yours.
- Penetrate the enemy's airspace at ultra low level altitudes, flying under variable weather conditions, in day or night.
"...the most technically realistic and involving military flight simulator available for the P.C."
PC Home - Lance Concannon