TDK Mediactive was a California-based video game publisher owned by TDK that published video games based on licensed properties such as:
* Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis (2003)
* Robotech: Battlecry (2002)
* Robotech: The Macross Saga (2002)
* Shrek: Extra Large (2001)
* World Racing
* Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
The company was acquired by Take-Two Interactive in 2003 and merged into their licensing subsidiary which released Robotech: Invasion (2004) under the Global Star label. It was then on known as Take-Two Licensing.