Tanoku is an independent game development studio located in Barcelona, Spain.
Our objective is to create innovative games of digital entertainment for all audiences. We want offer FUN, with a proffessional high quality finish and an original touch. Too many realistic games in these days. That's why we want offer colorful games, and 2D is a way to show the magic on our games.
The team has over 5 years of experience developing own projects and contract works, open to all kind of offers.
The platforms we develop for are:
- Portable devices (ipad/iphone)
- Web flash
- Consoles (xbox360)
The team was founded in 2006 by Xavier Heras and Israel Alvarez, working with freelancers and looking for new employees in the future. Our track record is:
- Learning games (2006~2008, pc, web): some projects for a school and online games.
- Jelly Towers (2008, web flash): our first sponsored game.
- Zasca (2009, web flash): experimental game for a tv show.
- More Zombies (2009, web flash): one of the best 2009 flash games, with great reviews and thousands of players asking us for a sequel.
- Bombardment (2009, web flash): our first try on games with level editor and a social component.
- Zoo transport (2010, web flash): innovative game creating a new genre on flash games.
- Dummy Never Fails (2010, web flash): huge success with millions of plays around the world.
Source: The Developer Website.