The goal of ASYNCRON™ games is to produce on-line games and to publish traditional ones.
The 3 branches of our business are as follows:
* ASYNCRON “classics“, which publishes traditional games.
* ASYNCRON “online“ to create role-play and strategy online games.
* ASYNCRON “studio“ for the execution of online casual games for clients.
The online games we create are asynchronous and multiplayer or massively multiplayer games. They can exist within a permanent universe, which means that the game is continuous and has no end.
They are directly playable from a web browser, and as a result there is nothing to install and these games work independently from the operating system (Windows, Mac OS or Linux).
The principle of asynchronism is central to our productions, and structures our game systems. Our asynchronous games are particularly adapted to those people who can't spare several hours each day for gaming. This way those people can enjoy playing, even if they can only spend a few minutes on the game each day. The games can be accessed from any computer: at the office during lunch break, at home, from a cybercafe, …
The “classics“ games can be of any kind so long as they involve a fun or innovative aspect, and can be board games, small card games, thinking games, etc...
On the other hand, ASYNCRON™ games represents a work group based around the online game which expresses itself through its various gaming projects:
* Conception of innovative gaming systems
* Adaptation of existing universes into online games
* Management of permanent gaming universes
* Development of web-based games
* Development of casual games, advergames