Step aboard and get up to speed in Velaro family’s latest and greatest iteration, the authentically crafted DB BR 407 ‘New ICE 3’ delivers a “next level” high-speed experience to Train Simulator.
Built and introduced since the turn of the decade, the New ICE 3 stands as a state-of-the-art high speed unit; more efficient than its predecessors while still capable of reaching 320 km/h, meeting modern standards and requirements, and able to sit more passenger thanks to an altered interior design.
The evolved Velaro platform demonstrated enough potential for full European use, and has been ordered by multiple operators. Deutsche Bahn keep their fleet busy on international, cross-border expresses out of their home base of Frankfurt, stretching to the likes of Paris, and while not currently taking advantage of this, the New ICE 3 meets the standards necessary to traverse the Channel Tunnel and High Speed 1 into London.
In Train Simulator, the DB BR 407 ‘New ICE 3’ has been captured in absolute detail, expertly crafted and authentically set up to match its real life counterpart. Delve in and see for yourself as you race through the Riedbahn more realistically than ever before!
Three engaging Career scenarios are included for the Frankfurt High Speed: Frankfurt – Karlsruhe route.
- (407) 01. Déjà Vu
- (407) 02. Two Helpings of ICE
- (407) 03. Beating the System
Please Note: Train Simulator 2019 or Frankfurt High Speed: Frankfurt – Karlsruhe Route Extension Add-On is required, as a separate purchase, in order to play the scenarios featured in this add-on.
- DB BR 407 ‘New ICE 3’ in Deutsche Bahn Inter-City Express livery
- Prototypical driving behaviour
- Complex regulation system with AFB and prototypical LZB
- Prototypical PZB90 V2.0
- Time-Time SIFA
- Delayed and smoothly regulated e-brake
- Magnetic brake simulation
- Pantograph sparks with sound
- Usable front and rear coupler hatches
- Spoken system announcements
- Switchable instrument lights
- Reading lamp and cab light
- Wipers with speed control
- Realistic sounds
- Help system
- 3 Career scenarios for Frankfurt High Speed: Frankfurt – Karlsruhe
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download size: 152.4mb
Source: The Publisher Website.