Revisit the lost rails of the Woodhead Line with Seven Hills Simulations’ Woodhead Electric Railway in Blue Scenario Pack 01!
The Woodhead Electric Railway in Blue Scenario Pack 01 consists of 10 Career scenarios for the Woodhead Electric Railway in Blue route, all created using prototypical data and working timetables appropriate to the era portrayed, creating an authentic driving experience as you take control of a multitude of classic diesel and DC electric traction.
Your duties range from express and local passenger, to parcels and cross-Pennine coal, as well as shunting and relocation manoeuvres. All-in-all, Seven Hills Simulations have brought over 9 hours of additional operations to the bygone Woodhead Electric Railway in Blue route.
Also included alongside the scenarios, for both your enjoyment and to increase variety within the scenarios, are a number of reskins based on Woodhead Electric Railway in Blue stock, including:
- Extra variant of the Class 08, a generic blue version with yellow coupling rods and buffer beams
- Class 76 loco with old style British Railways ‘roundel’, is carried to the end by 76022
- Extra GUV variant
- Ex-Works (clean) version of the HAA hopper wagon
- 01. 1M32 Westbound Diversion
- 02. 2H78 Last Orders
- 03. 3E13 Peterborough Parcels
- 04. 6E33 Eastbound Empties
- 05. 6M50 Dodworth Delivery
- 06. 7P01 Works Attention
- 07. 8E46 Eastbound Mix
- 08. 8M40 Monks Hall Steel
- 09. 9J83 Oughty Bridge Coal
- 10. 9T71 Darfield Main Trip
Please Note: Woodhead Electric Railway in Blue Route Add-On, European Loco & Asset Pack, BR Blue Pack Loco Add-On, BR Class 45 'Peak' Loco Add-On and BDO 60T Unfitted Bogie Bolster Wagon Pack are required, as separate purchases, in order to play the scenarios featured in this add-on.
Source: The Publisher Website.