You're back on Kentares IV, and this time, you don't have to play nice. Enlist in the notorious Black Knight Legion, climb aboard any one of five new 'Mechs, and deliver some payback for all the injustices you've been dealt. Put your mercenary skills to the ultimate test in a world ravaged by civil war. Use the new Black Market feature to get the equipment and weapons you need, when you need it.
Five Brand New 'Mechs
- Five new weapons of mass destruction are at your disposal: the Black Knight, Sunder, Ryoken, Uller, and Wolfhound.
Five New Multiplayer Modes
- Engage in multiplayer mayhem with five new modes of play: Absolute Attrition, 'Mech Strongholds, Siege Assault, Goliaths, and Clan vs. Inner Sphere.
Black Market Access
- You're no longer limited to what you can salvage from the battlefield. With the newly introduced Black Market feature, you can trade equipment for the 'Tech you need to modify your 'Mech - when you need it.
Six New Vehicles
- While these new enemies aren't as powerful as 'Mechs, they'll still demand your attention: the Nightwind, Stiletto bomber, Mobile Orbiter Defense Laser (MODL), and the Demolisher II, Quad Panzer and Myrmidon tanks.
- Pursue campaign objectives and enjoy cause/effect mission behavior where your success or failure determines your next mission.
New Story and Over 20 New Missions
- Play as a mercenary for the Steiner force as you mount resistance against the Dresari regime on Kentares IV.
Source: The Game Website.