From the back of the box
It is the 7th of December, 2150 and the Earth is quickly coming to an end. A series of nuclear explosions near Antarctica have altered the Earth's orbit around the sun, making glaciers melt and the seas rise to threatening levels, and the catastrophe has been worsened by meteorite showers that have buried whole parts of the planet. Thanks to a group of scientists from a long forgotten colony on the Moon, many people have managed to escape the terror and make their way to the nearby safety of Mars, but an unlucky few - the Lost Souls - have been left behind. And now they are seeking revenge.
Earth 2150: Lost Souls is the third installment in the award-winning Earth 2150 series. Lost Souls is a full 3D science fiction RTS that transports players back to the future for more gripping strategic missions in the same desolate setting.
- The third installment in the award-winning Earth 2150 trilogy, including Earth 2150: Escape from the Blue Planet and Earth 2150: The Moon Project.
- Real-time strategy game in a fascinating 3D environment.
- Three new, exclusive campaigns with 30 original, nail-biting missions.
- Map editor to create your own maps.
- Quick and easy tutorials take you through the basics of gameplay.
- Travel through several different countries for a variety of challenging environments.
- Over 25 multiplayer maps for LAN and Internet.
- Three different races with their own unique vehicles, structures and units.